Shares of L&T Technology Services (LTTS) slipped 8 per cent to Rs 1,325 in the intra-day trade on the BSE on Friday on profit booking after the company reported a disappointing set of June quarter (Q1FY21) numbers. In the past three weeks, the stock of L&T group company had rallied 14 per cent, as compared to a 4.7 per cent rise in the S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, July 17 2020. 10:43 IST