Shares of Larsen & Toubro (L&T) rose 2 per cent to Rs 1,393 on the BSE in intra-day trade on Wednesday after the company reported better-than-expected December quarter numbers. The consolidated net profit during the said quarter stood at Rs 2,467 crore, up nearly 5 per cent from the same period last year. On a consolidated basis, adjusted revenues from continuing operations fell 1.8 per cent YoY to Rs 35,596 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!