Shares of Larsen & Toubro Infotech gained 2.2 per cent to Rs 4,148 apiece on the BSE in Wednesday's intra-day session after the company announced acquisition of Cuelogic Technologies Private Limited, a Pune based Digital Engineering company. At 12:28 PM, the stock was trading 1.6 per cent higher at Rs 4,222 per share as against a 0.45 per cent decline in the benchmark S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!