The Indian equity benchmark indices slipped around 3.70 per cent in September amid concerns over elevated inflation, Russia Ukraine conflict, and US Fed rate hike. The sombre global mood continues to threaten investor sentiment back home. Additionally, India’s 10-year bond touched a three-month high at 7.46 per cent, and the Rupee weakened above 81-mark.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, October 06 2022. 12:33 IST