Shares of online gaming company Nazara Technologies surged 84 per cent over their issue price on trading debut on Tuesday. However, the shares failed to hold on to the gains as wealthy investors rushed to book profits, and heavy selling saw the stock hit its 20 per cent lower limit over the discovered price of Rs 1,990.
The discovered price is arrived at after an hour-long pre-open session to curb volatility. A stock is allowed to gain or fall a maximum of 20 per cent over the discovered price.
The stock ended the day at Rs 1,576.8, with a gain of 43.21 per cent over its initial public offering (IPO) price of Rs 1,101.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.