Shares of state-owned electric utilities company NTPC registered a fresh 52-week high at Rs 132.10, up 4 per cent on the BSE in Tuesday’s intra-day trade after the company confirmed the winning of 1.9 GW solar projects under Central Public Sector Undertaking (CPSU) scheme. The stock surpassed its previous high of Rs 127 hit on September 24, 2021. In past one month, the stock has rallied 16 per cent, as compared to 7 per cent rise in the S&P BSE Sensex.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
NTPC's Q4 net soars 258% to Rs 4,479 cr, to pay final dividend of Rs 3.15
PLI scheme, basic customs duty: Only flickering benefits for solar power
Little-known solar firm gains traction, unseats NTPC in Madhya Pradesh
NTPC plans to ramp up coal supply as shortage hits thermal units
NTPC set to construct India's largest solar power park in Kutch
Tejas Networks hits 5% upper circuit for 4th day on order win from Airtel
Paisalo Digital gains 5%, hits record high on signing pact with SBI
Sebi board meeting today: Here are the important issues on agenda
Stocks to watch: HDFC Bank, RIL, RBL Bank, Adani Enterprises, Raymond
MARKETS: Indices trade volatile; Nifty Realty falls 2%; India VIX rises 2%