Shares of Suryoday Small Finance Bank (SFB), on Friday, made a weak debut at the bourses, listing at Rs 292, a 4 per cent discount over its issue price of Rs 305 per share on the National Stock Exchange (NSE). On the BSE, the stock opened 4 per cent lower at Rs 293, falling further to Rs 278.80, nearly 9 per cent lower against its issue price.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, March 26 2021. 10:34 IST