Shares of Tarson Products (TPL) hit its lowest level since listing at Rs 630.80 after they fell 5 per cent on the BSE in Monday's intra-day trade. The shares are also down 5 per cent from its issue price of Rs 662 per share. The stock of the healthcare supplier was quoting lower for the sixth straight trading day. The shares had debuted on November 26, 2021 and has declined 32 per cent from its post listing high of Rs 928.65, touched on November 29, 2021.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, December 06 2021. 12:26 IST