Shares of TCI Express hit a new high of Rs 1,853.95, soaring 13 per cent on the BSE in Tuesday’s intra-day trade on back of heavy volumes. In the past four weeks, the stock of the logistics company has rallied 25 per cent after the rating agency ICRA reaffirmed ratings of the commercial paper of the company and a strong July-September quarter (Q2FY22) earnings. At 12:22 pm; TCI Express was trading 13 per cent higher at Rs 1,851 on the BSE, as compared to 0.07 per cent risen in the S&P BSE Sensex. The trading volumes at the counter jumped over three-fold with a combined 555,000 equity shares changing hands on the NSE and BSE.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
TCI Express rallies 16%, hits new high on robust March quarter results
Logistics sector poised for growth, but buy stocks selectively: Analysts
Icra downgrades growth peg of various auto segments due to second wave
Gold price today at Rs 46,810 per 10 gm, silver trending at Rs 69,300 a kg
Stocks to watch: UCO Bank, SBI Life, TCS, ONGC, Blue Dart Express, Infosys
Mindtree, Coforge: These IT stocks look good on charts despite correction
Ceat plunges 10%, hits 9-month low post September quarter results
What is Capital Account Convertibility? Is India ready for it yet?
Is high price-earnings ratio the new norm for Indian markets?
BoB, PNB hit fresh 52-week high, regain Rs 50,000-crore market cap