The sharp fall in markets on Monday and the likely volatility going ahead should not spook investors, say analysts, who should look at investment-worthy opportunities and buy from a medium-to-long perspective. They, however, caution that the markets are likely to be on a roller-coaster ride all through April given the slew of events stacked up ahead, and expect stock-specific movement as counters react to March 2020 quarter numbers and the guidance given by companies.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!