Shares of Wipro hit a 52-week low of Rs 370.10, down 1.5 per cent on the BSE in Thursday’s intra-day trade amid concerns of weak revenue growth in the current quarter, January-March (Q4FY23). The stoc
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Wipro Q2 preview: Revenue may jump 17% YoY; profit seen dropping up to 6%
Wipro slips 6%, hits 52-week low on weak Q3 revenue growth guidance
Wipro announces appointment of Amit Choudhary as chief operating officer
Wipro's Q2 profit slips 9.2% amid high employee costs; revenue up 14.6%
Wipro's secret of reducing attrition: Quarterly promotions, salary hikes
Britannia, ITC, Radico: These FMCG stocks may act as hedge in current fall
ICICI Pru soars 9% after appointment of Anup Bagchi as MD & CEO of company
Bank stocks can slide more; stay away for now: Analysts
OMCs in focus as crude oil hits 1-year low; BPCL, HPCL surge up to 5%
Nifty 50 index heads for technical correction amid global turmoil