Consumer sentiments continue to improve slowly but steadily. Except for one retreat in December, the index has risen in every month since the setback it suffered during the second wave of Covid-19 during April, May and June 2021. The index of consumer sentiments has risen cumulatively by 36.8 per cent between June 2021 and March 2022. It has also risen an apparently impressive 56.6 per cent since its fall to its nadir in May 2020.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.