Recent headlines across international media and in India suggest that the pandemic has pushed thousands of “employees” to realise their entrepreneurial dreams. From trudging along as “workers”, they have now taken a leap of faith and have become their own bosses. Or so they believe in the great resignation rush that Covid-19 has unleashed upon organisations. This is irrespective of the top-dollar salary offers playing out on campuses right now.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, December 02 2021. 22:42 IST