- AAP begins 'Politics of Work' national outreach campaign from Mahahrashtra
- Trump's agenda is to prise open our economy for US corp interests: CPI(M)
- Cong's organisational structure weakened due to vacancies in depts, cells
- Trump's India visit: Shah camps in Gujarat ahead US President's arrival
- At one incident every 55 minutes, India's stalking cases doubled in 4 years
- Accept CAA as we don't have Parl majority: Digvijaya's brother to Congress
- AAP turns focus on UP, says will contest panchayat polls this year
- Trump begins India visit from Monday to further solidify Indo-US ties
- Nationalism, slogan of 'Bharat Mata Ki Jai' being misused: Manmohan Singh
- West Bengal: Trinamool Congress to take a leaf out of AAP's Delhi campaign
Parliament LIVE: Lok Sabha adjourned after scuffle between BJP and Cong MPs
The Parliament's Budget session, which began on January 31 will end on April 3. Catch LIVE updates on Lok Sahba, Rajya Sabha sessions
The Budget session of the Parliament continues today, with Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to speak the Lok Sabha regarding about the government's response to the coronavirus outbreak in China.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi and Congress leader of House Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury will present the thirteenth report of the Business Advisory Committee. The List of Business also includes the general discussion on the Union Budget for 2020-2021, amendments in the Prohibition to Child Marriage Act, and the Private Member's Business.
On Thursday, replying Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Motion of Thanks for President's Address in the Lok Sabha. He highlighted the achievements of his government such as decisions on Article 370, triple talaq and Ram Janmabhoomi, Bodo deal and India-Bangladesh land agreement.
"It was a mix of fairy tale and mediocrity. There are no numbers in the budget or in his speech, there is only qualitative grand standing," said TMC MP Mahua Moitra on PM Modi’s speech in Lok Sabha.