- Nadda seeks opposition's support for Droupadi Murmu as President: Report
- All tourists welcome in Assam: CM Himanta on Maharashtra MLAs in Guwahati
- Agnipath: Rahul slams govt, asks if in New India only friends will be heard
- Droupadi Murmu dials Sonia Gandhi, Sharad Pawar, Mamata, seeking support
- Chidambaram criticises Centre on state of Indian economy amid FPI outflows
- Maharashtra crisis: Sena 'ready to quit MVA'; Shinde showcases strength
- Have done much more for tribals than Droupadi Murmu: Yashwant Sinha
- As rebellion in Sena triggers political crisis, floor test back in focus
- Raut says Sena ready to walk out of MVA, asks rebels to return to Mumbai
- ED harassing Rahul Gandhi in National Herald case: HD Kumaraswamy
Parliament LIVE: Lok Sabha adjourned after scuffle between BJP and Cong MPs
The Parliament's Budget session, which began on January 31 will end on April 3. Catch LIVE updates on Lok Sahba, Rajya Sabha sessions
The Budget session of the Parliament continues today, with Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to speak the Lok Sabha regarding about the government's response to the coronavirus outbreak in China.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi and Congress leader of House Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury will present the thirteenth report of the Business Advisory Committee. The List of Business also includes the general discussion on the Union Budget for 2020-2021, amendments in the Prohibition to Child Marriage Act, and the Private Member's Business.
On Thursday, replying Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Motion of Thanks for President's Address in the Lok Sabha. He highlighted the achievements of his government such as decisions on Article 370, triple talaq and Ram Janmabhoomi, Bodo deal and India-Bangladesh land agreement.
"It was a mix of fairy tale and mediocrity. There are no numbers in the budget or in his speech, there is only qualitative grand standing," said TMC MP Mahua Moitra on PM Modi’s speech in Lok Sabha.