- Left wing extremism: What's the truth behind Congress' Naxal attacks claim?
- Charges of authoritarianism mount fresh trouble for B S Yediyurappa
- Blame game begins between Centre and states over surge in Covid-19 cases
- West Bengal Polls LIVE: Huge turnout of women, says EC as polling ends
- Taxing taskmaster: As CEC, Chandra will oversee toughest Assembly polls
- UP Panchayat elections begin today amid deteriorating Covid-19 situation
- Priyanka wishes speedy recovery to Yogi, Akhilesh from Covid-19
- Herald case: HC grants time to Sonia, Rahul Gandhi, others to file replies
- Parliament productivity rising, as lawmakers take time to discuss bills
- UP Panchayat polls: BJP takes disciplinary action against rebel candidates
Parliament LIVE: Lok Sabha adjourned after scuffle between BJP and Cong MPs
The Parliament's Budget session, which began on January 31 will end on April 3. Catch LIVE updates on Lok Sahba, Rajya Sabha sessions
The Budget session of the Parliament continues today, with Union Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to speak the Lok Sabha regarding about the government's response to the coronavirus outbreak in China.
Parliamentary Affairs Minister Pralhad Joshi and Congress leader of House Adhir Ranjan Chowdhury will present the thirteenth report of the Business Advisory Committee. The List of Business also includes the general discussion on the Union Budget for 2020-2021, amendments in the Prohibition to Child Marriage Act, and the Private Member's Business.
On Thursday, replying Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the Motion of Thanks for President's Address in the Lok Sabha. He highlighted the achievements of his government such as decisions on Article 370, triple talaq and Ram Janmabhoomi, Bodo deal and India-Bangladesh land agreement.
"It was a mix of fairy tale and mediocrity. There are no numbers in the budget or in his speech, there is only qualitative grand standing," said TMC MP Mahua Moitra on PM Modi’s speech in Lok Sabha.