US President Donald Trump's upcoming visit to India is not only heavy on optics — a grand roadshow in Ahmedabad — but also substance. Securing at least a limited yet favourable trade deal, dubbed "trade package", is on top of Trump's agenda, but officials in New Delhi appear unsure of him reaching the trip's ultimate goal.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, February 16 2020. 20:51 IST