(Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp said on Wednesday it is advancing by a year plans to replace Takata airbags in about 65,000 Toyota and Lexus vehicles in the United States it had previously replaced.The Japanese carmaker's U.S. subsidiary said the recall is being announced a year ahead of the December 2019 timeline and would involve replacing Takata airbags that it previously recalled and replaced, with non-Takata airbags at no cost.(https://toyota.us/2PxWSZZ)Takata and its U.S. entity TK Holdings Inc filed for bankruptcy in June last year after recalling more than 100 million of its air bag ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2020 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard