If you have questions about a mutual fund scheme that you own or plan to purchase, one source that you can turn to for reliable information is its fact sheet. This document contains a wealth of information and insights. Reputed fund houses provide more information in this document than is legally mandated. By reading it carefully, an investor can glean useful insights about a fund's past performance, the level of risk it carries, and so on. Fund houses upload the latest fact sheet each month on their websites.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sat, February 25 2017. 22:55 IST