Joseph R. Biden Jr. tested negative for the coronavirus and pressed on with in-person campaigning on Friday, as President Trump’s hospitalization with the virus seismically altered the race and threw the government into upheaval. Mr. Biden flew on Friday afternoon to Grand Rapids, Mich., where he delivered remarks about the economy and emphasized the dangers of the pandemic. In a preview of how the former vice president may discuss the developments in the days to come, he cast his opponent’s positive test as a vivid illustration of the public health risks at play, but ...
- Air India Delhi-Newark flight returns midway due to medical emergency
- Cases should be taken to logical conclusion expeditiously: FM to DRI
- NZ's Ajaz Patel takes 10 wickets in an innings, 3rd in 144-yr Test history
- Bitcoin plunges over 20% in another sign of global market nerves
- Indian start-ups need $40 bn-$50 bn yearly to conquer world: Mohandas Pai
- Bata India to bet on franchise model for expansion in near future
First Published: Sat, October 03 2020. 20:30 IST