- Expect ethanol manufacturing to attract over Rs 130-bn investments: Sawhney
- State should not be seen as gaining from an oil price rise: Ashima Goyal
- No anti-incumbency in MP, my govt working to fulfill promises: Shivraj
- 'In FOB contract, seller must bear the charges for loading cargo on vessel'
- Shift to ethanol needs sound govt policy: International Sugar Organisation
- What are factors that contributed to sharp rise in number of I-T returns?
- Africa should learn from India on solar use, says IEA's Fatih Birol
- Entrepreneurs must also create conditions for success: Harvard professor
- 85% material cost for our rockets comes from industry: Isro Chairman
- Differences between the two GDP series are minimal: NIPFP Professor
Economy & Policy Interviews
September 18, 2018, Tuesday
We expect a number of new distilleries to come up in the next two-four years' time, said Tarun Sawhney
September 17, 2018, Monday
The emphasis should be on addressing structural problems raising India's current account deficit (CAD) rather than on financing ...
September 15, 2018, Saturday
As far as Congress is concerned, neither I nor the people see any rejuvenation, says Shivraj Singh Chauhan
September 11, 2018, Tuesday
Stevedoring is the process of loading or discharging/offloading of cargo to/from a ship
September 06, 2018, Thursday
Diversification of surplus sugar into ethanol is big and we at ISO seriously think that it is a recipe for India, says ISO DG ...
September 04, 2018, Tuesday
The returns whose numbers have been disclosed recently belong to the fiscal year 2017-18
September 02, 2018, Sunday
Birol said there is going to be a huge wave of LNG in the next five years, driven by many countries
August 29, 2018, Wednesday
A tall order, but more practical than relying on a fictitious 'other', says Harvard Business School professor Tarun Khanna
August 23, 2018, Thursday
Isro is trying to handhold industry to make launch vehicles and satellites, utilising more of its own resources for larger ...
August 21, 2018, Tuesday
"Under the new GDP series, there has been reallocation of a few items from one sector to another, from services to manufacturing ...
August 15, 2018, Wednesday
Sanyal adds the government expects the fiscal deficit target of 3.3% of GDP to be met
August 09, 2018, Thursday
On the lines of the GDPR, which the European Union implemented in May, the report talks about transactional consent, which I ...
August 08, 2018, Wednesday
The Prime Minister has asked us to advance the target from March 2019 to December 2018
August 07, 2018, Tuesday
He says if a full-scale tariff war breaks out, there will be a global economic slowdown and growth in the United States will be ...
August 01, 2018, Wednesday
She says data protection should be done through a combination of processes, technology, capacity building and strong enforcement
July 31, 2018, Tuesday
Good to have consolidation in telecom, says Trai chief R S Sharma
July 30, 2018, Monday
Pankaj Murarka, the founder of India Next Fund, says manufacturing, engineering, capital goods and media are sectors witnessing ...
July 21, 2018, Saturday
With the new law, you really are creating a new area which the police have to learn and execute, says senior advocate Sidharth ...
July 18, 2018, Wednesday
Shyam Srinivasan, Federal Bank's managing director and chief executive officer, said the bank has shed bulk deposits worth Rs 25 ...
July 17, 2018, Tuesday
In the case of shut out shipment, the RBI instructs that certain procedures given in Para B.10 of FED Master Direction no. ...