- Vajpayee's health continues to remain critical, on life support: AIIMS
- Reliance JioPhone 2 flash sale today at 12 noon: Know price, recharge plans
- Kerala rains: Toll rises to 79; PM asks MoD to step up relief & rescue ops
- Sun Pharma hits 52-week high on USFDA approval, good Q1 results
- Xiaomi Mi A2 to go on sale at 12 PM on Amazon, Mi Store: First impression
- Why retail investors should diversify their portfolio and limit risky bets
- WPIL, Roto Pumps zoom 20% on robust Q1 result
- Rupee hits new all-time low of 70.32 against US dollar, plunges 43 paise
Do you think it is possible for the government to be unaware of the CBI raid on Stalin?
How could the government not have known that the CBI was going to raid DMK leader MK Stalinâ€™s home a day after his party withdrew support to the UPA? Were they so naive that they thought they could get away with it without inviting the routine charge that the CBI is a plaything of the government and that it uses it to punish those who donâ€™t fall in line? Or did they deem the citizens of India too naive to just brush it off as a non-event or just another headline? How on earth did the government think it would get away with it?