- Indirect tax base has surged 65% to 11.6 mn since GST roll-out: PM Modi
- Telecom Commission to discuss Trai's proposal on spectrum auction on Aug 31
- Patanjali brings back Kimbho chat with new features, re-launch on Aug 27
- Slowdown in oil imports from China and India drags down demand in Asia
- Rs 900 mn Cosmos Bank fraud: NPCI says its systems 'fully secure'
- Draft policy expects e-comm platforms, search engines to store data locally
- To tackle NPA problem, RBI puts 200 stressed bank accounts under scanner
Do you think it is possible for the government to be unaware of the CBI raid on Stalin?
How could the government not have known that the CBI was going to raid DMK leader MK Stalinâ€™s home a day after his party withdrew support to the UPA? Were they so naive that they thought they could get away with it without inviting the routine charge that the CBI is a plaything of the government and that it uses it to punish those who donâ€™t fall in line? Or did they deem the citizens of India too naive to just brush it off as a non-event or just another headline? How on earth did the government think it would get away with it?