- India's GDP train may have slowed down but has more gravy for job seekers
- Cleaner fuel may mean 60-mt loss of demand by 2035: CRISIL report
- IL&FS crisis: What is the Sebi's latest diktat to credit rating agencies?
- Nestle stands to gain the most with Horlicks acquisition, say experts
- Feeling the fuel cost pinch? Here's why petrol should be cheaper by Rs 4
- R&D spend will continue to be around 12% of revenue, says Glenmark CMD
- IHH Healthcare makes open offer for Fortis Malar at Rs 60 per share
- ACME, a firm sitting on the largest solar projects, faces fund crunch
- A few high-growth Indian firms have lion's share in output: World Bank
- Shipping ministry seeks Rs 23.5 billion to fund inland waterway projects
Partner with us
WE ARE JUST A HANDSHAKE AWAY!
Business-standard.com, India's premium business news and information website enables you serve your customers better. Partner with us and add value to your business.
Business Standard syndicates content for use in websites and print publications. For reprint rights write into : firstname.lastname@example.org Copyright © Business Standard Private Limited. All rights reserved. Reproduction of Headlines,News articles, photographs and or any other content in whole or in part in any form or medium without express written permission of Business Standard Private Limited is prohibited.
Business-standard.com is open to mutually beneficial alliances.
Such arrangements, spread across verticals, with partners sharing common objectives would have to cater to the requirements of business-standard.com visitors