Mahindra group on Tuesday said its Chairman Anand Mahindra is among a group of 14 global CEOs endorsing an economic road map that looks to "build the economic system better" rather than simply "building it back" from the Covid-19 crisis.
The global CEOs include Ajay Banga (Mastercard), Alan Murray (Fortune Media), Dan Hendrix (Interface), Dylan Taylor (Voyager Space Holdings), Emmanuel Faber (Danone) and Feike Sijbesma (DSM).
The group also comprises Frans van Houten (Philips), Dr. James Mwangi (Equity Bank), Jean-Paul Agon (L'Oreal), John Denton (ICC), Mike Doyle (Omnicom-Ketchum), Roberto Marques (Natura & Co.) and Stefan De Loecker (Beiersdorf).
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
I am optimistic that history will indeed repeat itself: Anand Mahindra
M&M reports Rs 3,255 crore loss in Q4FY20 on one-time impairment provisions
Mahindra & Mahindra's consolidated profit drops 97% YoY to Rs 68 cr in Q1
Mahindra & Mahindra Q4 preview: Volume decline, lower ASPs to dent earnings
M&M plans to exit loss-making international subsidiaries in a year
Triumph Motorcycles drives in Street Triple R at Rs 8.84 lakh in India
Tata Motors pips Mahindra in vehicle registration in July, FADA data shows
New Kia Sonet SUV unveiled: Features and specifications in pictures
Post Covid-19 lockdowns, demand for vehicle loans is rising, says financier
Kia Motors Corp unveils compact SUV Sonet; plans to launch next month
M & M