French carmaker Citroen will make its India debut on Wednesday with its SUV Citroen C5 Aircross. This will mark the return of Groupe PSA to Indian market. Pre-booking has started for Rs 50,000. The 5-seater premium SUV can be ordered online or through Citroen’s La Maison dealership. Citroen has started local assembly of the SUV at the CK Birla facility in Thiruvallur, Tamil Nadu.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!