The Airports Authority of India (AAI) will soon start exiting joint venture (JV) airports in Delhi, Mumbai Hyderabad and Bengaluru after the government decided to divest its stake in them, Times of India reported Wednesday.
State-owned AAI has a 26 per cent stake each in Delhi and Mumbai airports and 13 per cent each in Hyderabad and Bengaluru airports.
According to reports the aviation ministry has already moved a Cabinet note seeking an approval to divest AAI’s stake.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.