Technology giant Microsoft Corporation and former cricketer Anil Kumble’s technology startup, Spektacom Technologies, along with broadcast partner Star India, announced the launch of a batting performance tracking device called Power Bat. The Power Bat provides players, coaches, commentators, fans and viewers with a unique way to engage with the sport and help improve their game powered by the Microsoft Azure cloud platform using AI and Internet of Things (IoT) services.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, October 11 2018. 16:10 IST