Adani Ports and Special Economic Zone (APSEZ) Ltd. has posted a 288 per cent growth in its profit after tax (PAT) for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 at Rs 1,321 crore, up from Rs 340 crore for the corresponding period last year. For the full financial year 2020-21 (FY21) the company's PAT grew by 33 per cent to stand at Rs 5,049 crore, as against Rs 3,785 crore last year.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, May 04 2021. 19:26 IST