Two-wheeler major Bajaj Auto has opposed the move to extend the deadline for clearing stocks of BS-IV two-wheelers by the end of March because of the coronavirus (Covid-19) spread, saying that this “unjustly penalises those like Bajaj who have complied by with the law in letter and spirit”. It also suggested that defaulting companies reimburse their dealers for such stocks with them if any, on April 1.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.