There seems to be no let-up in banking stocks for the third session in a row, as the Nifty Bank index scaled to a fresh high of 34,758 points, up 1.4 per cent over the previous close. RBL Bank, IndusInd Bank, and Axis Bank continued their upward trajectory, gaining 3.0-7.5 per cent on Wednesday, and were closer to ‘gapping down’ past year’s losses. Brokerages have revised their earnings target by at least 15 per cent across the board for banks after the Q3FY21 results.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.