With lockdowns easing up across the country, brands are looking to step back on to the slow-grinding treadmill of consumption. And as marketers rush to understand the new consumer, a bunch of surveys and research reports are throwing up clues to the emerging mindset: budget buys, large packs and loyalty with a frugal touch is the picture they paint, of the cost-conscious post-pandemic shopper. As for the rise of local brands, expect a twist in the tale.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, July 24 2020. 06:02 IST