Led by strong showing in the exports segment, Rallis posted better than expected revenue performance in the March quarter. The international segment sales was up 75 per cent over the year ago quarter (24 per cent growth adjusted for lower base) on the back of volume gains across products. For FY21, though the volume growth remained strong, revenue growth in the segment came in at just under 3 per cent due to a 40 per cent decline in prices of herbicide Metribuzin. Prices of the product in which the company has a 20 per cent global market share however have been improving over the last quarter.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, April 27 2021. 18:54 IST