Collections from customers, cash flows, and sales realisation went south for DLF, Godrej Properties, and Oberoi Realty — the top three developers — in the June quarter (Q1FY21), with construction activity coming to a halt in April and May. However, both developers as well as analysts are hopeful that these business metrics will pick up once activity resumes. They have acknowledged, though, that the current financial year will be tough, with prospective buyers staying away.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, August 06 2020. 18:52 IST