The stock of Solar Industries hit an all-time high of Rs 4,535.95 hit on January 3 on the expectations that new orders from the defence segment, and an uptick in overseas business will boost incremental growth and improve margins over the next couple of years. The company, which is the market leader in industrial explosives with a share of 25 per cent, has seen the highest earnings per share upgrades for the 2023-24 financial year (FY24) over the last three months, according to Macquarie Research.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, January 23 2023. 15:55 IST