Embassy REIT on Friday said that its net operating income grew 30 per cent to Rs 624 crore in the quarter ended September on a year on year basis. Revenue from operations shot up 36 per cent to Rs 7,352 crore in Q2 of FY22 compared to last year, whereas EBITDA grew 28 per cent to Rs 6,053 cr
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.