Edtech unicorn Unacademy, has acquired TapChief, a leading professional networking and future of work platform. As part of the deal, Unacademy, which is backed by SoftBank and Facebook, will acquire a majority stake in TapChief, and enable the exit of all existing investors. Post the acquisition, TapChief will join the Unacademy Group with a valuation of Rs 100 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, February 16 2021. 15:06 IST