Fintech lending platform KreditBee’s holding entity, Finnov, has raised an additional $70 million in a follow-on Series C round from TPG-backed NewQuest Capital Partners and Motilal Oswal Private Equity. The conclusion of this round has led to an exit of most of the early-stage investors including Xiaomi, Shunwei and Kunlun Capital. The holding entity had very recently raised $75 million from marquee investors Premji Invest, Mirae Asset Ventures, Alpine Capital and Arkam Ventures. With this round, the Bengaluru-based startup has so far raised approximately $200 million.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Mon, March 22 2021. 14:22 IST