As head of Partners and Alliances at Google Cloud India, Amitabh Jacob’s role is to collaborate with strategic partners to scale up the adoption of the tech giant’s cloud technologies across the country. Jacob is seeing the demand for cloud computing is growing rapidly in India among enterprises to drive their digital transformation. This is helping them address the challenges posed by Covid-19 pandemic. The company is witnessing a huge surge for its cloud computing products and services that power video conferencing, online gaming, and streaming television.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, September 11 2020. 15:13 IST