SIR ROBIN SAXBY, the founding chief executive officer of UK-based chip company ARM Holdings, was instrumental in building it into a global giant whose chip technology powers most of the world’s smartphones. In Bengaluru recently for the IET Future Tech Congress 2022, he spoke with Peerzada Abrar, dwelling on his entrepreneurial journey and the opportunities available to India in high-tech areas. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Sun, November 27 2022. 20:11 IST