The IL&FS Group has completed the sale of its 52.26 per cent stake in Terracis Technologies Limited (TTL) to Falcon SG Holdings of Philippines.
With this stake sale, IL&FS has resolved approx Rs 1,275 crore of its Group debt and completely exited the technology business. This transaction forms part of the overall IL&FS Group resolution estimate of Rs 61,000 crore.
This is an equity positive transaction wherein the entire debt has been taken over by the new promoter, IL&FS said in a statement. TTL was formerly known as IL&FS Technologies Ltd. Falcon SG is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Falcon Investments Pte Ltd, a part of Gateway Partners and Avenue Capital Group.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.