InMobi Technology Services Private Limited, reported its revenues for financial year 2019-20 as Rs 432 crore, a 12 per cent jump since the last financial year. The company further reported a net loss of Rs 77 crore during the same fiscal. This is 41 per cent increase from the last financial year, showed regulatory documents sourced from business intelligence platform Tofler. The Bengaluru-based mobile ad network’s total expenses for the fiscal were reported as Rs 508 crore.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
SUBSCRIBE TO INSIGHTS
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.