- OYO plans to invest $300 million over the next few years in US
- Kia Motors unveils SUV Seltos in India, plans 4 new models in next two yrs
- Under auditors cloud, RInfra is executing Rs 10,000 crore Mumbai projects
- Dailyhunt acquires local content platform LocalPlay for undisclosed sum
- Two-wheeler industry to grow 6-8 % in FY20; we will outpace it: TVS Motor
- Big reckoning? YouTube may move children's content to Kids app amid probe
- Will Libra cryptocurrency give more political power to Facebook globally?
- Shristi Infra faces Rs 160 cr arbitration, to contest order at higher forum
- Why 5G is the next headache for some of India's richest businessmen
- OYO may become largest hotel network in the world: SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
Internet user base has doubled since 2009, but growth slowing down: Meeker
Meeker is US-based venture capitalist, with a decade each at Morgan Stanley and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and is known for her bets on Airbnb, Facebook, and Twitter
Yuvraj Malik Last Updated at June 12, 2019 21:33 IST
Mary Meeker’s Bond Internet Trends 2019 is the most definitive research on internet trends across the world. Meeker is US-based venture capitalist, with a decade each at Morgan Stanley and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and is known for her bets on Airbnb, Facebook, and Twitter. Here are some highlights from the report.
First Published: Wed, June 12 2019. 21:22 IST