- Walmart is expected to pump in $1.2 billion to fund Flipkart's operations
- Mindtree directors' panel finds L&T offer price 'fair & reasonable'
- PwC quits as RCap, RHFL auditor over their unsatisfactory response in audit
- Key deals last week: Lightspeed India, Kalaari Capital, and more
- DHFL promoters may sell half their stake; Wadhawan could give up MD post
- Employee cost at Wipro grew 10% in FY19, slowest among IT majors
- I don't regret getting into telecom business: Kumar Mangalam Birla
- DMart looks to step up store launches in FY20 as rivals get aggressive
- YES Bank shareholders flag governance issues, but back new management
- Honda may pause 2-wheeler capacity expansion over auto market slowdown
Internet user base has doubled since 2009, but growth slowing down: Meeker
Meeker is US-based venture capitalist, with a decade each at Morgan Stanley and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and is known for her bets on Airbnb, Facebook, and Twitter
Yuvraj Malik Last Updated at June 12, 2019 21:33 IST
Mary Meeker’s Bond Internet Trends 2019 is the most definitive research on internet trends across the world. Meeker is US-based venture capitalist, with a decade each at Morgan Stanley and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, and is known for her bets on Airbnb, Facebook, and Twitter. Here are some highlights from the report.
First Published: Wed, June 12 2019. 21:22 IST