Investcorp, manager of alternative investment products, on Wednesday announced the launch of its operations in India with the completion of its first deal. It has acquired private equity and real estate investment management businesses of IDFC Alternatives, a subsidiary of IDFC. Combined assets under management (AUM) of IDFC's private equity and real estate businesses in India is approximately $430 million.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, January 30 2019. 22:35 IST