Consumer goods conglomerate ITC will be setting up eight new integrated food processing units by 2019, with investments in excess of Rs 4,000 crore.The planned investments are a part of its long-term
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
ITC to have 8 new food processing plants by 2019
Govt should not terrorise cigarette buyers, says ITC chief Deveshwar
Why ITC stock is up despite higher duties on tobacco products
ITC reshuffles top managers
FMCGs ready for buyouts with surplus cash
Sweeter days ahead for sugar companies
DCB Bank on major expansion plan in Chhattisgarh, MP
Indian Hotels to focus on key Indian cities, GCC, SE Asia for expansion
Tata Communications sells majority stake in 17 data centres for Rs 4,220 crore
Amazon India teams up with govt to boost handloom sales