GAIL’s ambition to expand its renewable portfolio through Il&FS’ wind portfolio faces a new hurdle. ORIX Corporation of Japan (ORIX) has now expressed its intent to exercise its right to buy out the r
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
RBI withdraws circular asking banks to declare their IL&FS exposure
SFIO quizzes Deloitte ex-CEO over alleged audit lapses in books of IL&FS
Provident, pension funds have Rs 9,134-cr exposure to IL&FS group companies
Gail top bidder for IL&FS wind power plants with Rs 4,800-crore offer
NCLAT asks govt for list of IL&FS firms categorised by financial position
Essar Steel's Ebitda during insolvency process at Rs 4,000 crore
Amazon's short-video message to next 100 million customers in India
Oil India likely to exit US, Russia blocks; to stay in Venezuela
DRT asks Vikram Bakshi, McDonald's India to deposit settlement funds
Tatas plan expansion, eye all-round play in India's FMCG sector