Amazon Pay, the digital payments arm of the e-commerce giant and MakeMyTrip India, a fully owned subsidiary of MakeMyTrip Limited (MMYT), India’s leading travel group, have announced a strategic long-term partnership to offer travel services on Amazon.in which includes its suite of mobile apps and websites. The partnership will help Amazon Pay create a convenient experience and provide greater value for its customers with access to MakeMyTrip’s best in class travel offerings.
“Our partnership with MakeMyTrip, will benefit millions of our customers,” said Mahendra Nerurkar, CEO and Vice-President, Amazon Pay India. “It would allow them to choose from the best-in-class offerings and services across the country, followed by the ease of using Amazon Pay, facilitating a seamless journey.”
With this partnership, MakeMyTrip will be able to extend its distribution further via Amazon Pay’s large customer base, e
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.