Chinese-owned British car brand Morris Garages on Thursday unveiled the ZS model — India’s second all-electric SUV, after Hyundai’s Kona. Rajeev Chaba, head of MG Motors India, tells Arindam Majumder the e-vehicle will become mainstream when a car is launched in the below Rs 10-lakh segment and that the company is planning a strategy to win the EV race in India. Edited excerpts:
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Thu, December 05 2019. 22:00 IST