Twenty-five of the richest Indians hold wealth which is equivalent to a tenth of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP). The richest in the list includes Mukesh Ambani, S P Hinduja and family, Azim Premji, L N Mittal and Gautam Adani, including their respective family holdings. The numbers are based on the IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List 2019 released on Wednesday.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, September 25 2019. 22:54 IST