At 28 per cent, JB Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals posted the best quarterly revenue growth performance in the December quarter among larger generic pharma companies. The KKR-owned pharma major which gets about 48 per cent of its revenues from the domestic formulation space outperformed its peers in the quarter on the back of strong growth in the cardiovascular segment.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Tue, March 09 2021. 11:23 IST