Stock exchanges freezing promoter shareholding in Patanjali Foods has not affected the company’s functioning, said the firm in a press statement on Thursday. “We do not foresee any adverse or negative
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Subscribe To Insights
Key stories on business-standard.com are available to premium subscribers only.Already a BS Premium subscriber? Log in NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
Patanjali Foods Q2 results: Net profit down 31.6% YoY to Rs 112.3 crore
Patanjali Foods down 5% after stock exchanges freeze promoter shareholding
Patanjali Foods plans to build export portfolio of FMCG, health products
Stock exchanges freeze promoter shareholding of Patanjali Foods
Edible oil shares in focus: AWL, Patanjali Foods freeze at 5% upper circuit
Here's what a top lawyer thinks of entry of foreign law firms into India
DLF sells 1,137 flats in Gurugram for over Rs 8,000 crore within 3 days
Xiaomi's shift in India to premium smartphones helps Samsung steal crown
Biyani withdraws resignation from post of exec chairman, director of FRL
Jubilant plans to grow Popeyes India network to 250 restaurants in 5 years