Raymond on Wednesday said it had sold a 20-acre holding in Thane on the outskirts of Mumbai to Virtuous Retail South Asia (VRSA) for Rs 700 crore. The Singapore-based mall-development company confirmed the deal and said it would invest another Rs 1,700 crore to develop a shopping mall on the land parcel.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Wed, October 09 2019. 20:38 IST