Amid the controversy on the alleged unauthorised investment of provident fund (PF) corpus of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation (UPPCL), employees in Dewan Housing Finance Corporation (DHFL), asserted it had already made provisions in cash flows for payment of fixed deposits maturing in December 2019. However, DHFL underlined that the Bombay High Court had passed an order restraining the company from making payments to any of its secured/unsecured creditors, including fixed deposits.
TO READ THE FULL STORY, SUBSCRIBE NOW NOW AT JUST RS 249 A MONTH.
Already a premium subscriber? LOGIN NOW
What you get on Business Standard Premium?
- Unlock 30+ premium stories daily hand-picked by our editors, across devices on browser and app.
- Full access to our intuitive epaper - clip, save, share articles from any device; newspaper archives from 2006.
- Curated newsletters on markets, personal finance, policy & politics, start-ups, technology, and more.
- Pick your 5 favourite companies, get a daily email with all news updates on them.
- 26 years of website archives.
- Preferential invites to Business Standard events.
Subscribe to Business Standard Premium
Exclusive Stories, Curated Newsletters, 26 years of Archives, E-paper, and more!
First Published: Fri, November 08 2019. 19:49 IST